IMÁGENES EN LA RED QUE MERECEN UNA VISITA

Clic sobre la imagen para verla en su contexto original



Chuck Close

Lucas - Pulp
Lucas - Pulp
"I am not trying to make facsimiles of photographs. Neither am I interested in the icon of the head as a total image. I don't want the viewer to see the whole head at once and assume that that's the most important aspect of my painting. I am not making Pop personality posters like the ones they sell in the Village. That's why I choose to do portraits of my friends -- individuals that most people will not recognize. I don't want the viewer to recognize the head of Castro and think he has understood my work."
Chuck Close


Chuck Close Process and Collaboration
Chuck Close en Artworks Gallery
Chuck Close en The Pace Gallery
Chuck Close en Museum of Modern Art
Chuck Close en Wikipedia

1 comentario:

  1. Thank you for sharing
    This Wonderful work with us
    Good creations

    ResponderEliminar